FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TICKETS TO LIVESTREAM EVENTS / HOW TO PURCHASE
Tickets to livestreamed events must be purchased online prior to 5:00 pm the day of the performance for evening performances, and 11:30 for matinees
. Phone sales will also be available 90 minutes prior to each performance through the Jorgensen Box Office at 860-486-4226
. Patrons will receive order confirmation, viewing instructions, links, and access codes via email.
- Patrons will receive an automated email confirmation of purchase immediately after puchasing tickets to the livestream. A separate email will be sent with detailed viewing instructions and the necessary links and access code for the livestream the day of the performance (5:30 pm for evening performances,
12 pm for matinees).
- UConn Student Rush Tickets - please see our Discounts
page for detailed information.
- Thanks to the Lenard Endowment, UConn students, non-UConn students and youth (K-12) are invited to attend all chamber events for free.
- All students and youth - Please email the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
to request a free livestream ticket to chamber events.
HOW TO LIVESTREAM
- Livestream is provided through OurConcerts.live and is available on all devices, as well as through Apple TV
- Livestream viewing is limited to one device at a time.
- An app is required for viewing on Apple TV.
- Detailed viewing instructions will be emailed the day of your purchased performance (5:30 pm for evening performances, 12 pm for matinees) - this email will include your access code(s)
- On the evening of the concert(s), patrons will be directed to the OurConcerts.live livestream site. Patrons must create an account (name, email and password), or login if you have an existing account, and enter the access code received via email.
- This account will also allow livestream content to be viewed through the Apple TV app.
- Livestream "doors" will open 15 minutes prior to performance time.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
- Please email the Box Office at email@example.com
with any questions regarding your order.
- You may also call the Box Office staff at 860-486-4226.
Night(s) of performance
- Phone sales and live technical assistance will be available starting 90 minutes prior to each performance by calling the Box Office at 860-486-4226. Box Office personnel can assist with lost tickets or access codes and questions regarding orders.
- Further technical assistance is also available on the viewing platform.