Latecomers will be seated at an appropriate interval in the program at the discretion of the artists' management. A monitor in the lobby can be viewed by patrons waiting to be seated.
Children and InfantsChildren must be at least 4 years of age or older to attend events other than children's events. Tickets are required for everyone, no matter how young. Please consider the potential for disturbing other patrons before bringing along an infant or small child. As a courtesy to other patrons, parents with disruptive children may be asked to leave the hall.
For the safety of all, bags and backpacks larger than 10" x 10" are prohibited in the theater. Small bags and purses are permitted. An exception will be made for medically necessary items and diaper bags after proper inspection. All bags are subject to search.
Cameras and Recording Devices
Not permitted within 25 feet of the building.
Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts strongly advises against purchasing tickets from any source other than the Jorgensen Box Office or Jorgensen website - jorgensen.uconn.edu. Tickets purchased through unauthorized sites and secondary ticket vendors are purchased at your own risk.
Buyer Beware / Secondary Ticket Purchases
- Jorgensen does not replace fraudulent tickets.
- Admision is not guaranteed if tickets are invalid.
- Jorgensen does not refund money for overpriced tickets.
- Tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The Box Office cannot contact you with pertinent information regarding time changes, rescheduled events and cancellations.
If you have any questions, please call 860-486-4226.